Thursday, April 2, 2009

Welcome to the family







Oh, yeah, he'll fit right in.



I wonder where they get it from...

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Love all these pictures. Too funny!
That last picture kind of scares me though. :)

Stacy said...

I'm trying to do better at taking the time to comment one all the blogs I read and you're one of them. This post is hysterical. Too funny. My girls are always sticking there tongues out in photos so I got a good chuckle. Your newest baby is adorable! Congrats and I love your header picture. I usually read your posts in google reader so I also had to chuckle when I clicked over and your "about me" is 2 kids behind. Not something you think of often I'm sure. I hope you are up and running around soon. Love all your pictures.

♥elisabeth joy♥ said...

I have such COOL uncle! :)

MeMa said...

I love these pictures, and of course as his Mom, I love the last one especially today. Happy birthday son.