Friday, April 24, 2009

A Nice Night for a Walk





We were outside for quite some time tonight. It felt good to be out there, it was so warm, and it's only getting warmer. I can't wait!
Another great thing about being outside is that the pictures turn out good (I know, priorities) But I got myself a new desktop wallpaper. No, not the one of Tony, the next one down.





3 comments:

♥ Amy said...

I love the one for your new wallpaper. He looks way too big in those clothes! Can't you keep him in nightgowns or something?

Love that one of Tony too. That's a good pic of him.

And I just read all your Jacobism's to Chris, Elisabeth, and Vicky. They are just too cute. He is something else!

Jennie said...

What an absolutely beautiful baby!! Please say hi to Tony from his most favorite cousin up here in Maine. :D I hope to meet you someday, Jennie

Julia said...

He's growing up too fast! I've only seen him twice. Everyone needs to get healthy again so we can get together for lunch sometime soon.