Thursday, April 23, 2009

Somewhere along the way I guess I had a birthday, though I don't feel any older at all so maybe I didn't after all and I'm still just 28 (as my husband keeps telling everyone.)
I always get just what I want for my birthday because I am so spoiled.
Stargazer Lilies, Ice cream cake, and a trip to the Olive Garden (which I have yet to do due to sickies - but I wont forget, I'm gonna need a night out after these two weeks!)
(I know, that's not the lily, but this picture turned out better.)



I really wish this picture turned out better. He hasn't smiled much yet ( he hasn't stayed awake long enough to) but today he was all giggles for Paige.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

It was pretty inconsiderate of your family to get sick. I have not had a chance to hold this baby yet. So will you please demand that everyone get healthy so you can bring the baby to church!