Sunday, April 12, 2009

First Smile

I don't know what Papa said that was so funny...





All of the kids (minus Megan - she was sick) on my husbands side of the family. All together, my kids are fortunate to have 22 cousins and two on the way. I tell them all the time how blessed they are and that they need to appreciate having such a big family, so close.
I know I do.

4 comments:

MeMa said...

These are the most beautiful children I have ever seen!!! MMMM! Who do they belong to???

connie said...

You are right Dee they are so beautiful, but what do you expect having the grandparents they do, or should I say the parents. I also have 6 more beautiful ones not in this picture.

Julia said...

I love the one of Joshua smiling! It was nice to see you at church yesterday.

Michelle said...

What happened Sunday night? I was suppose to get to hold that baby in the nursery! What a disappointment!
Hope whoever was sick is feeling better.
Love the pics on the sidebar.