Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tony's Birthday

I love it when the kids come up with these things on their own. Courtney is always right on the ball about remembering birthdays and special occasions. And it's always interesting to see what she comes up with. You have to be creative when you have no money.
I saw this display and thought, oh how sweet.



And look, she got him a present, too. I wonder what it is. Well, I'm just going to peek... Ahhh!



They're for when he takes her fishing, of course.
__________________________________________

Another little surprise I love to find...
I'm pretty lenient about my camera. The kids will often take pictures when I'm not around, and I find all kinds of funny things when I'm downloading my pictures. And sometimes I find things like this. This is definitely a Courtney picture. I love her creative angles.

1 comment:

♥ Amy said...

I love it all! Great present, great photo of the daffodils. She is so creative!