That lase one is too funny! I can't wait to see you two in person!:)
I like that last on,too. Is it mean to laugh at a newborn screaming? You're right, it is. Sorry.Can you please ask him not to do that in the nursery? Thank you.
I can't guarantee anything, Michelle.Just don't poke him in the face, he should be fine.
Awww, man! But I poke all the newborn babies in the face on their first day. It's kind of like an initiation.
He is SO dark!! I can't believe I haven't seen him yet! He is missing out on so much not being able to see me! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That lase one is too funny! I can't wait to see you two in person!
:)
I like that last on,too. Is it mean to laugh at a newborn screaming? You're right, it is. Sorry.
Can you please ask him not to do that in the nursery? Thank you.
I can't guarantee anything, Michelle.
Just don't poke him in the face, he should be fine.
Awww, man! But I poke all the newborn babies in the face on their first day. It's kind of like an initiation.
He is SO dark!! I can't believe I haven't seen him yet! He is missing out on so much not being able to see me! :)
Post a Comment