Monday, May 23, 2011


A perfect day for a picnic. Two families. A bunch of hot dogs. A swirvy, windy road to our destination. One kick ball. Lots and lots of fun.


Grace and Caleb- these two are inseparable. I tried to tell her that she is Beka's friend and Caleb is Joshua's friend. But they just wont listen. They are always running around together, getting into mischief. Here they are laughing about the water cooler. I don't get their humor.



  Not sure what their doing here. I don't ask anymore.



Hide and seek with Daddy


Playing with the baby




The walk to the falls


The tree climbing race


 The walk really did her in

So did the ride home

2 comments:

♥ Amy said...

Love them all! That was great fun. And your husband packs a great picnic lunch. :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Whereever that was, I want to go!