Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sauerkraut parade

I've been trying to leave the camera home a little bit more, not because I don't enjoy it, But I have way too many pictures. I go home and delete a bunch, but I can still end up with a fifty or so from just one outing. So while getting ready for the parade, I decided to have a photo free afternoon. Then I thought, "I really need to practice with my new lens". It's a manual focus so it's not at all practical for a parade, but all I'm doing is practicing, so I'm most likely going to delete all the photos anyway. So here are a few of the 75 photos I couldn't bare to send to the trash can...









4 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay Sauerkraut!!! ;)

Joshua's a natural. He should be in a marching band. He looks like he could handle a tuba.

Dawn said...

Goodness I missed it again this year. I've been meaning to go, never been, you know, I've got to support our Sunday school teacher. LOL.

Joshua is already set to join the parade. Yes I see a tuba player too.

jennstar said...

The clown is has a great expression! Joshua marching with the band is so cute - kids are so refreshingly uninhibited!

Anonymous said...

Kassandra:"Joshua- That's my boy!"