Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Did everyone enjoy our snowstorm? Ah, I just love winter. Ice on the tulips...


Nap time. We don't normally just all crash in the living room. Today I left Paige in charge of putting Joshua down for his nap while I dropped Courtney off at her piano lesson. This is where I found him when I returned. Grace fell asleep in the car, which is unusual for her. And that girl is heavy so this is as far as I felt like carrying her. It made for a nice, quiet afternoon.





OK,  you've taken a long enough nap. Now, wake up!

4 comments:

jennstar said...

Great pictures!!! Also - what a wonderful header. :)

Carmen said...

Love the new header!! Aren't quiet afternoons wonderful? The picture with the little rubber boots is neat.

Julia said...

I love your pics!

Dawn said...

Quite daring taking pictures while their sleeping. I don't dare with Chase. But definitely worth the risk, they are adorable pictures.