Monday, April 26, 2010

Can you tell me how to get...?


Thanks, kids, for posing so nicely for me. Well, a few of them look good.
Our trip to the museum... I just wanted to show you what a super cool place this is. The Lego display is still up (the main reason for our visit) so the boys got to do something they never get to do- play with Legos.





We went shopping in the Wegmans for short people.


Joshua sang some songs with Elmo. He quite enjoyed seeing himself on TV.


I don't even know how to describe this thing...


We walked down the super hero hall of fame and the kids (the little ones) were able to turn themselves into supermen. The boys were quick to tell me just how lame this was but it wasn't too lame to wait in line to give it a try.


Hang on Gracie!!
(she took her shoes off. I guess she thought it was a ride or something)


But the best part of the day? The gift shop, of course. No, I didn't buy them any more Legos.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

FUN!!!

I need to take a trip there. It's been a few years.

Carmen said...

Looks like you had a fun day out!

Julia said...

Fun! We went there about a month ago. The lego exhibit is amazing! Who ever made those things has waaaay too much time :)

Vanderpolclan said...

Oh that looks like a fun place to spend an afternoon. Thanks for sharing!!

Cindy

Beth said...

Looks like you had a great time togther. Now I have the Sesame Street song stuck in my head!