I'll tell ya, I am soooo sick and tired of being sick. This has been the worst year. I've lost count, we've probably been sick, oh, maybe 10 times this year.
This is it. This will be the only virus that terrorizes our house for the year. I refuse to have another year like the last.
So here I am at midnight, wide awake because I've been dozing all day. Joshua is sleeping soundly on the living room floor and I think I'll just leave him there. The couch is a fine place to lay my head tonight. I peeked out the window on my way to the computer, and it is absolutely gorgeous out there. The snow fell steadily all afternoon, and now all is quiet, the moon (or maybe it's just the streetlight) is making everything twinkle.
Enough about me and my sickies.
I have been neglecting my camera these last couple of days. New Years Eve we had some family over for our regular game night. And not once did I pull out the camera. So you'll just have to trust me when I say we had a great time.
I do have one photo that I haven't posted yet that I can share with you tonight (I mean this morning.) Joshua has been growing leaps and bounds these last few weeks. He mastered standing on his own, and he had taken a few teeny tiny steps. His siblings have been rubbing off on him. He can rumble with the best of them. All you have to do is lay down on the floor and he crawls over as fast as he can, and pounces on you, growling. I love his expression in this shot. Notice the flashlight in his hand. Ouch!
4 comments:
There's ANOTHER bug going around! I don't think I'll leave my home until spring. See you in April!
(Hope you feel better soon!)
great shot Joshua~
Sorry you're all sick again. As soon as I saw that picture, I thought "Hey, that's what I've always wanted to do!" :)
I know exactly how you feel. We have been battling the flu/cold since the beginning of November and I think we finally beat it! We have not gone anywhere to visit or had anyone over for AGES!!! Can't wait till the snow stops flying so we can go visitin'.
Hope you all feel better soon.
Cindy
Post a Comment