
(Joe doing what he does best- playing with his Legos)

(On our way home from Courtney's piano lesson, I pulled over and let her jump out to take some pictures of the frozen falls.)

Just hanging out here the last couple of days, trying to stay warm, trying to get healthy. We've had a few of the kids run fevers, all relatively low grade but enough to make them feel pretty yucky. Everyone today was well and feeling back to normal except poor Joshua. He spend the day in Grandma's arms, mostly sleeping.
I am thankful for my mom and mother-in-law that come to my house to watch the kids. I easily forget the days when the girls were very young when I had to pack them in the car no matter the weather, and drag them through the shush so early in the morning to get to the daycare. And leave them with strangers all day long. Certainly no day care worker would hold and snuggle my pukey baby and let him nap in their arms for hours.

Can you count the bruises?
He is walking now, but not very well. Honestly, we don't have an unsafe house, and I really do watch him. Most of the time, he's right next to me or right at my feet and down he goes. You just cant catch him fast enough.
The shiner on his cheek adds to the patheticness of this photo, doesn't it?
4 comments:
Poor babe! Hope he feels better soon. And they say that running water doesn't freeze, ha! And beautiful too.
Eli is 20 months and has been walking for awhile now and he still amazes me with the bruises on his body. And I know what you mean about not being able to catch them on time when they are falling. It's like you see it happening but there is just nothing you can do about it. I hope he feels better soon. And grandparents are a wonderful blessing!
aww! so sad, thank God for Mema's :-)
Aw poor Joshua, hope he feels better and learns to walk better. :) But as Stacy said, no matter how good they get Chase still falls, I call him a little clutz.
Love the Falls pictures. so beautiful.
Post a Comment