He doesn't have much of a schedule yet, though, at nine months old, I know he should. Today, he was sitting in the living room, quietly playing, and the next time I looked over at him, he's fast asleep on the living room floor.
I love your little one asleep on the floor! I have twins who are 7 months old and I have one that will be playing quietly and then the next time I look she is passed out on the carpet. I LOVE it!
6 comments:
Beautiful close up! Love it!
Love the 2nd picture.
Sooo much like his dad!!!
I love it when they fall asleep anywhere.
I love your little one asleep on the floor! I have twins who are 7 months old and I have one that will be playing quietly and then the next time I look she is passed out on the carpet. I LOVE it!
What an adorable picture~ Sleeping babies are always angelic aren't they?
I popped over from Daily Pleasures. What a beautiful blog you have~
~Cinnamon
Post a Comment