
Gracie is showing much interest in the potty. Yesterday, while giving her a bath, she starting yelling "potty!"
"Yep, that's the potty, now sit down and..."
Uh, huh. She peed in the tub. Duh, mom. She told ya she had to go. I'm just thinking she's much too young. Or maybe I'm much too lazy. At any rate, today, she told me "potty" so we rushed to the bathroom and sure enough, she went!
Now, aren't you glad I shared that with you? :)

She got her first pack of undies. Only... I don't think they go on your head. Unless I'm wearing mine wrong.

"Miwall!" In case you forgot, that means "smile"
Yeah, it's a calculator, but she thinks it's a cell phone. When I was a kid, I would pretend to take a picture and then crank my camera, not turn it around to show you the image. Oh, the technology these kids have today.
6 comments:
You had to CRANK your camera? How old are you? I never had any crankable cameras growing up. Maybe I just missed out on that one.
Gracie's growing up so fast! But it will make life easier if she gets the hang of going to the potty soon.
Yeah, you have been wearing your undies wrong, I just didn't have the heart to tell you. Everyone's wearing them on their heads nowadays. :);):)
You know, crank -like to wind it to the next frame. I'm not that old...
But I'm old enough to not know what the latest style is. ;)
I get the cranking thing, Stace, I did that too. Though that probably doesn't make you feel any younger, right?
Cute, cute pics of Gracie. Whose artwork is the whiskers? And I love the "miwall" thing.
I'm thinking you are just lazy. Get that girl potty trained pronto! :)
Love the underwear on the head idea....she could start a trend.
I know about crank cameras, too!!
Cute pics...
Go Grace Go! funny how toddlers make posts so fun!
I visit Amy´s and Julia´s blog and sometimes get to come over here. So glad I did today. It put a "miwal" on my face.
and maybe i will start a new fashon here in Spain... then on second thought I might better leave it to the toddlers. ;)
Have a great Lord´s day!
Post a Comment