I took out a bag a trash to the dumpster. And when I lifted the lid, the top bag was covered with maggots. Yuck! I slammed the lid back down, thankful it was trash day, and headed back to the house. Hmm, I wonder if the boys have ever seen maggots? This might be a good opportunity for a little science lesson. I asked them when I got back into the house, "Hey, guys, have you ever seen maggots?"
"Yeah, sure. I've seen them." said Joe.
"No, what are they?" asked Jacob.
"Oh, you know," Joe answered, "They're the things you stick on the fridgerata."
1 comment:
Your boys are hilarious! So did you show them your maggots? GROSS!!!
The kids are all recovered from chicken pox now, yay!
No, I haven't printed any of those pics out yet. I need to put an order in soon. I only have about 300 hundred prints to sort thru since the last order I put in!
How's everyone everyone over there? Any signs of Amy's stomach bug?
Post a Comment