Thursday, July 9, 2009

Presents for me



Flowers for me...





Courtney took control of the camera to get a picture of me (for a Nails self portrait contest - you need to send in a photo of yourself and a tip with the picture hand painted on it) but this is the only one that turned out and I don't think that's what they had in mind. Still, I'm happy with it (mostly because I'm blurry) and I'm impressed with her creativity. I wonder where she gets her style from?


5 comments:

Julia said...

I love what you did to the first pic of Gracie. Courtney did a good job with that pic. I hope you win the contest!

Michelle said...

The flower is beautiful in that picture and you have never looked better! ;P
(Get it? It's because you are all blurry....oh, never mind.)

♥elisabeth joy♥ said...

Courtney is really good with taking pictures. I wish I was that creative. So when are you guys getting her here own Canon? lol

stacy said...

Canon!? We're Nikon people around here! ;)

(Very funny, Michelle - as usual)

♥ Amy said...

Now, now, Canon is good. Don't knock it.

I do recognize the style. That's too funny. So are the tightly-squeezed flowers.