Saturday, July 18, 2009

Roll over... I'm crowded

How did I get all these babies in my bed?
Our morning routine - Grace gets out of her crib with the help or whoever she decides to call for that day, and immediately runs for my room, baby doll in tow, jumps up into bed with me (and Joshua) and places baby doll just right, then lies down on the other side. Um, for about 30 seconds. Then she's bouncing all around the bed, falling all over me. She's kind of a brute. I've tried to doze for a little while despite this, but I've learned that when Grace is up... every one's up.

Oh yeah, Tonight while we were eating dinner, Joshua suddenly started crying. I thought, "He sounds muffled. Did he pull a blanket up over his face?"
No, he was on his tummy. He rolled over for the first time (yeah!) and we all missed it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you missed his moment! My four still come plopping on the bed, and let me tell you two 13 yr old boys on my feet is not that comfortable! That's OK though, they won't be doing that much longer. Thanks for the tips with blogger, I made one of my photos super big, the others are just like yours, YEAH!!

Jennie said...

What a sweet pic....and brings to mind how my children do similar morning routines. There is nothing like being a Mommy!

kauffeegrl said...

Yea!! Sounds like Joshua and Jack are on the same wave length :-) He is getting big, too!