






Jacob won the quiet prize in Sunday school - a little stuffed dog. So he came home and wrapped it up right away as a gift for Joshua. He was very excited about his little present. When they came to visit on Monday, he asked how he would open it. So he gave the present to Grace to open for him. But she wouldn't open it, she just kept trying to give it to the baby. She knew who it was for.


6 comments:
Oh Stacy, he's so sweet!!! I absolutely love the first one! I hope you're recovering well. Thanks for posting!
Awwwwww! How cute! Can't wait to hold him!
Are the boys glad to have another man in the house. The score's even now, right? Tie breaker in another year or so?
Can't wait to come see him.. if Megan & I ever get over these colds.
oooo He is so cute!!! I can't wait to come and see him! I'm not sick so I'm not dangerous. :)
I love every one. And I could recognize him as one of yours just by his feet. Isn't that funny?
He is so beautiful and so precious! I hope you are recovering well. I can't wait to see him in person. So sweet. Makes me miss the newborn days, kinds of. :) Having babies can be addicting.
Post a Comment