So I was headed out to the garage to get the totes and Grace, of course, was following me all around the house. When we got to the door, she handed me her boots. "Where are YOU going?" I asked her. She grunted and pointed to the door. She doesn't say much, but she sure knows how to get her point across. So I did take her with me. And she thinks she was quite the help. After we were done bringing in the totes, we moseyed around the yard, eating snow and pointing at EVERYTHING.

She just loves to be outside... for about three minutes. So it didn't take long before she was grunting and pointing at the door to go back in. I said "you want to go inside already?"
And she gave me this look. It means "I'm cold" and comes with a lovely "ca, ca" sound (kind of sounds like she has a hairball.)
2 comments:
What do you mean she's not talking. We carry on complete conversations in the nursery!
Oh, I love those moments of "conversation" with Beka, too. Isn't it fun to have some one-on-one time together?
Post a Comment