Wednesday, December 21, 2011

what we've been up to

Getting the tree up was a treat. I'm not an expert at getting our tree straight. Or standing upright. It fell a few times. The girls took turns holding it up while I tightened it, loosened it, straitened it, tightened it again...
Joshua helped hold it up, too.


 Enjoying time with friends...







Creating an Elf-yourself. That never gets old.

Going Christmas caroling. This guy was so appreciative, that he stood up to lead the room in a round of applause. :)

Crafting Christmas presents

 Taking pictures of some really cute kids!

And snuggling with a few of my own



3 comments:

Brittany said...

Hey! That picture from caroling is where my Grandma lives!! :)

♥elisabeth joy♥ said...

I love Christmas! Wow, when did Livy get so big!

Rebekah said...

That was fun caroling! Even on the bus watching Jacob and Joseph on there amusing! ~Rebekah