This is where we find him every night. He begins in his bed. But he doesn't stay there long. Every night, I go up and there he is, sometimes naked, sometimes with a new outfit on, sometimes with a book on his lap, sometimes toys set up in interesting ways around him. The girls go up first, and he is usually still awake. He protests to them closing their door, which they have to or he will be in there goofing around. I think that's why he wants to be in the hallway; to be close to the girls room. Several times I find him sleeping with his hand up against their door. It's kind of sad.
"Don't skwish my monkey." He tells Courtney about his pillow pet which he has placed on their threshold.
I put him back into his bed several times a night. I'm not sure how long he stays there because the next time I wake up, there he is, back on the floor. I guess I should just leave him there.





3 comments:
thats funny... is that deodorant he's cuddled up with, there? :)
I love this post! That is so cute that he loves his sisters so much. I love all the pictures.
omg Stacy I just laughed right out loud. That is so stinkin' funny and cute. These will be precious to share with his wife some day. I still stop laughing. Funny guy he is.
Post a Comment