Tuesday, September 6, 2011

 
 It's that time of year again.



 When I bombard you with pictures of our camping trip. I cant begin to describe the beauty of this place. And though I spend every moment walking, swimming, biking, or hiking, I come back relaxed, refreshed, rested.



After every trip, I ask the kids (its good car ride home conversation) what their favorite part of our day was. If you were to ask me the same about this place I could not answer you.
I love the just hanging out at the campfire part...


And the bike riding, and salamander catching...




And the baby loving, and one on one talks with good friends...


The water, the rocks, and even better- the rocks in the water...



Watching friendships grow...




And, of course, Bugs.







A long walk with little company.

That didn't quite make it.

Waiting for a ride.

And "thumbing" a ride when daddy drove by.






3 comments:

Vanderpolclan said...

Those are great photos Stacy!! Soo many great shots, I could not pick my favorite. Your kids are growing up so much. Glad you had a good time.

Cindy

Anonymous said...

I miss it already! Is it time to go back? I like the smell of the campfire, the "Pennsylvania" smell, and the smell of dirty kids. love aunt kathy

Anne M Adams said...

love the pics but can't imagine enjoying camping without the motorhome lol