I have had a photo shoot with Courtney floating around my head for some time now. I love to use her for my model. But now that summer is here and we have plenty of time, we haven't been able to find the time. Funny how that works. Then I found these pictures that I took on Mother's Day. I guess I had to too many pictures of Grace and I forgot to share these.
We have pretty much wrapped up our school year, all but a few lingering paces. Paces that will most likely drag out for the rest of the summer. Sigh.
Four larges boxes arrived with textbooks, lesson plans, dvds, and Cd roms. All the things that make my heart flutter. Everything necessary for a successful 11/12 school year. I stayed up late for many nights, with my favorite red pen, marking out my lesson plans, reading (mostly skimming) Biology, and New World History and Geography. I put together binders for each child with tests for every subject. (As opposed to hunting through every drawer to gather and grade when quarterly reports are due.)
And now we have completed this year (short of 5 stinkin' Math and English paces), we are all ready for next year, and we can enjoy our lazy summer days.

No comments:
Post a Comment