I know, you were expecting a picture of Paige. I don't get a lot of those. But instead, would you settle for a few things that sum her up?
A song book, a kitty to snuggle with, a flute that never gets put away, a pretty journal...
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
That is so Paige. You will only get a picture of her when it is before her birthday. I can't even get pictures of her at the holidays. We need to use Photoshop to put her into the pictures ans scenes. It is too bad we don't get more pictures of her - she is a beuatiful young lady, inside and out. I am so proud to call her family and my niece. Aunt Kathy V.
1 comment:
That is so Paige. You will only get a picture of her when it is before her birthday. I can't even get pictures of her at the holidays. We need to use Photoshop to put her into the pictures ans scenes. It is too bad we don't get more pictures of her - she is a beuatiful young lady, inside and out. I am so proud to call her family and my niece. Aunt Kathy V.
Post a Comment