Friday, September 10, 2010

Life after camp

I've been told it's time to put up a new post. We've been a little busy since we've been home, mostly we've been busy resting...

And spending a bit of time with friends. Last Friday we took a lat minute trip to McDonald's to have lunch with Julia and Michelle and the kids.
(Brittney making faces with Joshua)


I've also been busy editing two sets of senior pictures this week. I really am enjoying myself doing these this summer, but getting those done takes priority to blogging. Also I had a few night where I had to lay off the computer due to a lack of vision.  I was weeding (and I learned my lesson- I'm never doing that again) and I pulled up a bee hive. They weren't too happy about it. I was stung 16 times and ended up looking like the elephant man. No, I'm not posting a picture of my face.
I want to thank all of you that wrote me kind notes and gave me a call. I really felt loved.

And thank you (a very sarcastic thank you in case you didn't pick up on that) to those of you that sent me such lovely presents...

And my kids were wonderful. They were helpful and so very quiet while I recovered...
("Lalalalalala- I can't heeeeaar you!")

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You ~Ron

♥elisabeth joy♥ said...

lol You should be thankful for such quiet children, not many people are so blessed. :)

Michelle said...

Awwwwww...come on. Where's the picture of your face? That's what we are really waiting to see!!!! (Glad you are doing better.)

♥ Amy said...

Great pictures. :)