Tuesday, June 29, 2010

To the ZOO!


What are we, crazy? This is the crew we took to the zoo today. 21 kids I think. I lost count.






Joshua's "gentle" hug



Hey, how did Lily get two?

"Eh, it's all right. I don't mind."

"Want it back?" (now that I drooled all over it?)

"Ha, ha, just kidding!"
Do you think Joshua met his match?

4 comments:

Merethe said...

They are so beatiful!! What a blessing... I dont think you are crazy taking 21 children to the zoo, just very very COOL! ;D

God Bless!

Michelle said...

I'll be honest...I think it's a little crazy. ;P

I think all of you were probably entertaining the animals.

♥ Amy said...

Wow, you're on the ball! What happened to all those wedding pictures you're supposed to be working on? :)

Come to think of it, looking at that group picture - no wonder it wasn't a very relaxing trip! Great pics!

Anonymous said...

I think the wrong animals were locked behind the cages. You are brave to bring that many on a trip like that. I wouldn't be able to do head counts fast enough durign the day. kv