Wow that is pretty cool. There has to be some place you can submit it. Very neat.
Wow! What a special picture!
Wow! I'd say award winning, definately. Right place, right time, planned especially for you to capture with your camera. Very special photo.
oh dear, what a beatiful picture!! Very special..I love all your pictures by the way :)God Bless!
If you're anything like me, you'll be on a high over this one for a month! :)
That's INCREDIBLE Stacy!! What a great shot-very professional looking.
I love that people think that you actually took this picture. As if you didn't just photoshop that bee in there. ;)(Just teasin'. As far as I know, Stacy DID take this picture.....just wanted to be clear.)
Oh.....GREAT picture!!!
Oh, my! Stunning! Amazing! Yup, I see another publication coming up. You need to start looking for a place to enter it.
Well, thank you. I really wasn't fishing for compliments... but I'll take 'em!
My 13 yo said, "Whoa! That's really cool!" I agree. :-)
I can't Beelieve you did either!!!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Wow that is pretty cool. There has to be some place you can submit it. Very neat.
Wow! What a special picture!
Wow! I'd say award winning, definately. Right place, right time, planned especially for you to capture with your camera. Very special photo.
oh dear, what a beatiful picture!! Very special..
I love all your pictures by the way :)
God Bless!
If you're anything like me, you'll be on a high over this one for a month! :)
That's INCREDIBLE Stacy!! What a great shot-very professional looking.
I love that people think that you actually took this picture. As if you didn't just photoshop that bee in there. ;)
(Just teasin'. As far as I know, Stacy DID take this picture.....just wanted to be clear.)
Oh.....GREAT picture!!!
Oh, my! Stunning! Amazing! Yup, I see another publication coming up. You need to start looking for a place to enter it.
Well, thank you. I really wasn't fishing for compliments... but I'll take 'em!
My 13 yo said, "Whoa! That's really cool!" I agree. :-)
I can't Beelieve you did either!!!
Post a Comment