Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love, Laughter, and Tears

Just a few random pics that I haven't gotten around to posting yet...



I'm still getting used to my new lens (it's manual focus) so I always have a few that turn out like this- not only do I miss the focus on the subject, but there is not one thing in the whole photo that is in focus. But sometimes, even through all the blurriness, you get a shot that captures such great emotion, that it almost looks like that's the look you were going for.
Yeah, yeah, that's it, I meant to do it this way.
Can't you just hear her laughing, though?


He must be getting new teeth, don't you think? This boy bites everything.



But sure doesn't like it when he is told "no!"

1 comment:

missionarymomma said...

Awww, that's sooo cute. My baby gets hurt feelings too when we say nono