It only took a minute for Grace to jump down from her chair and walk across the kitchen, throwing spoonfuls of applesauce onto the floor. She made about five or six little piles in a trail around the table before I noticed what she was doing. "Whatcha doing, Goosie?"
"Feed... nipe...eat it...I do it!"
In case you don't speak Gracie, that means she was feeding the snipe. Well, of course, what else would she be doing?
For the rest of the afternoon, we kept finding little spatters of applesauce here and there that we missed. And every time, we would say "Ahh! I stepped in snipe food!"
____________________________________________________________
The reason we don't allow toys at the lunch table...

I'll leave you with a riddle complements of Joseph.
What continent rhymes with underwear and starts with a D?
Give up?
... Delaware
5 comments:
I'm truly and literally laughing out loud!!!
Your kids crack me up!
We don't allow toys at the table either- Occasionally we do eat in other locales, my oldest once fed the VCR oatmeal, she thought it looked hungry! Love the silly child rhymes!
What, doesn't everyone serve their ravioli in the back of a firetruck?? Too funny!!
Post a Comment