Monday, November 2, 2009

I may rise...

but I don't shine. I am NOT a morning person. But when I opened the blinds this morning and saw the sun shining full force against the frost and made the whole yard twinkle, I had to take a little stroll.



Then I turned around and guess who followed me out the door? -Courtney's sneakers, pajamas and all.





But it was still a little bit chilly.
"Up, peese. Old Dace." (Hold Grace)





4 comments:

Michelle said...

Okay, now even I think the morning is beautiful in those pics! (I'm not a morning person, either. The thing is, I'm not exactly a night owl anymore either. I shine mid- morning-ish.) :)

jennstar said...

Now, I happen to enjoy mornings (I didn't use to, but having a large family in a smaller house has urged me to enjoy those early mornings when I am the only one up!).
Your pictures are lovely!!!! I can imagine you out in your yard, crawling around in the leaves on your hands and knees, in the early morning, snapping pictures. Who really cares what the neighbors think, anyways? ;)

Julia said...

How do you get such great close up shots? You don't have a macro, do you?

I love that one of Gracie. She's so pretty.

I enjoyed looking at the beautiful frost yesterday, but I never thought to go out there and take pictures.

stacy said...

NO Macro, but it's on my Christmas list. That middle one is cropped a bit to get closer but the other ones are SOOC.