
I can't figure out who's doing it. Every time I turn around, Joshua has some funny hat on, is wearing a basket, has purple glue on his forehead...

I think it might be the same someone that has been coloring on my walls. Maybe some one's been sneaking into my house and playing little pranks on me. Yeah, that's it. Cause we all know it isn't anyone in my family.

This someone gave my baby his first oreo cookie.


He absolutely loved it!

I just wish I could solve this mystery. Who in the world could it be?
6 comments:
Oh, I remember the first Oreo with my youngest. Such special times! Brought back memories!
Joshua has the most adorable smile! And I think it's safe to say that he loved his Oreo!
Awww, she doesn't want to keep all the fun to herself! :)
Definately Mr. Nobody. He has been living at our house too, and he had worn out his welcome looooong ago. :)
Cindy
Wow, does she look like her mischievous self in that last picture. She's thinking about what she can do to him next. I like her!!
Mr./Miss Nobody visits here quite regularly too - Looks like your little guy is pretty good friends with this Miss Nobody??? Remember he's been watching for a long time and is more than ready to jump in the action!
sharing is fun, right?
Post a Comment