Friday, September 11, 2009



So can I ask for some opinions? This boy, as cute as he is, does funny things to my camera. I can never get his coloring right. He always seems to look red. But when I color correct, I can't seem to get his true color. So I usually end up turning it B&W or something creative. I want to know what YOUR favorite is.
That means you - yeah, you know who you are. Be brave, leave a comment ;)

SOOC


B&W

or the soft color I posted yesterday?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the soft color from yesterday best, he is one darling little guy though!

Michelle said...

Does it really matter with that cute face? :)

Jennie said...

I can't imagine there evr being a "bad" picture of this guy! He is too cute no matter what you do! I guess I do not have a decisive eye for this kind of thing.....

Jennie

MeMa said...

I love them all!!!!

MeMa said...

I love them all!!!!

MeMa said...

Oops, didn't mean to say it twice, but I do!!

connie said...

He is so adorable it doesn't matter what you do, his eyes ohhhhh

Julia said...

I like the very first one best! I don't know what SOOC means. Just go with whatever YOU think looks best as far as coloring goes. Your his mommy and you have a good eye for this stuff. Trust yourself.

♥ Amy said...

Did my comment yesterday trigger this? And now I can't even decide for myself. Honestly, I think they all three look great. Go with whatever you like at the time, how's that?

Oh, and I don't think he looks too red. You're just used to really fair skin with you and your girls. He looks just plain healthy to me - and really cute, too!

Stacy said...

They all 3 look good to me but if I had to pick a favorite I would say SOOC. On my photos I like to add a warming filter to my outdoor shots. Sometimes it does wonders to my kids skin-tone and makes the grass look wonderful. Then just brighten and add some contrast. I don't know what your normal editing routine is but you may want to try it and see if it works with your red issues. My oldest daughter has darker skin tones and I have to watch what I do.

Anonymous said...

black and white is the best andi dont know why yall say the soft color one is the best black and white