Oh, I have pictures of Kathryn doing the same thing at Gracie's age. How sweet!
Do you hire her out? Can you get her to do windows, too?Very cute!
She is so cute! I keep thinking that she looks like Beka. My mom doesn't think so at all though? Maybe it is just my imagination.
yeah, Michelle, She does do windows. But then she licks them so... not too helpful.
Super cute. Too bad it wears off so soon.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh, I have pictures of Kathryn doing the same thing at Gracie's age. How sweet!
Do you hire her out? Can you get her to do windows, too?
Very cute!
She is so cute! I keep thinking that she looks like Beka. My mom doesn't think so at all though? Maybe it is just my imagination.
yeah, Michelle, She does do windows. But then she licks them so...
not too helpful.
Super cute. Too bad it wears off so soon.
Post a Comment