Wednesday, July 23, 2008

We meant to take a trip here last Wednesday but we spent it in the hospital instead. So this morning we got up early (well, early for me) and hit the road. The kids had no idea where we were going so this was a nice surprise for them. The rain was also a nice surprise halfway down the trail. I spent half the time with my camera wrapped up in a plastic bag, clutching it for dear life so no water would drip in. I didn't get a whole lot of pictures.
I forgot Grace was even with us, she was so quiet, just enjoying the ride. She didn't seem to be too impressed with the view.







Jacob was amazed when he turned the corner and saw this. "Maaaama! Is this the city of liverty!?"

1 comment:

♥ Amy said...

Beautiful! I love the composition of the first shot and the color in the second one. Glad you got some family time out together!