I love their faces!! I hope to meet you and your wonderful children in person. I am longing to visit my hometown and hope to do so next summer. Please tell Tony I said hello...love ya!
My twins were a hoot at that age, too! Love the guns, it reminded me of one my Grma had- all the grt grands loved playing with it, she had a big console TV, that had a little brass drawer type handle, my oldest was notorious for resting in that little pull!
Your boys are too funny. What would you do with out them? I mean, it might be quieter, but think of the fun you would be missing!!!!
Just found out that Shannon's sister-in-law is pregnant with twin girls. So far, it looks like they may be identical (it looks like they are sharing a placenta.) Any advice for her that I can pass on? You're the expert, right?
Michelle, Oh, your poor poor SIL. No, I'm kidding. I love having twins, they are so much fun and it is amazing to watch them grow together. We didn't know if my boys were identical until they were born and they tested the placenta; sometimes two fuse together. Tell her congrats.
Kimberly, are your boys identical? There seems to be quite a difference in them but it's hard to tell from pictures.
Jennie, when you get here make sure you save some time for your blogging friends! Can't wait to meet you in person!
6 comments:
I love their faces!! I hope to meet you and your wonderful children in person. I am longing to visit my hometown and hope to do so next summer. Please tell Tony I said hello...love ya!
So them! I love them all.
And the guns. Are those Senecal boys or what?
I just love these guys!!!! What great pictures!
My twins were a hoot at that age, too! Love the guns, it reminded me of one my Grma had- all the grt grands loved playing with it, she had a big console TV, that had a little brass drawer type handle, my oldest was notorious for resting in that little pull!
Your boys are too funny. What would you do with out them? I mean, it might be quieter, but think of the fun you would be missing!!!!
Just found out that Shannon's sister-in-law is pregnant with twin girls. So far, it looks like they may be identical (it looks like they are sharing a placenta.) Any advice for her that I can pass on? You're the expert, right?
Michelle, Oh, your poor poor SIL. No, I'm kidding. I love having twins, they are so much fun and it is amazing to watch them grow together. We didn't know if my boys were identical until they were born and they tested the placenta; sometimes two fuse together. Tell her congrats.
Kimberly, are your boys identical? There seems to be quite a difference in them but it's hard to tell from pictures.
Jennie, when you get here make sure you save some time for your blogging friends! Can't wait to meet you in person!
Post a Comment