Friday, November 20, 2009

Enjoying these beautiful fall days


There are not many left. We put away the spring jackets long ago not thinking that we would have such gorgeous weather. This is the girls' favorite tree. I don't remember ever climbing a tree to curl up with a good book when I was young. I did once enjoy a novel laying on the back of my horse. But that's normal, right? I mean, how comfortable is a tree?




Courtney took this shot after they all had been playing in the leaves. It's the latest style- camo socks. There really are socks under there.

2 comments:

♥ Amy said...

O comments? I looked at this post at least five different times. I can't believe I never left a comment.

That pic of Courtney needs to go in a frame. It looks almost fairy-talish. And no, it is NOT normal to read on the back of a horse. You really need to try a tree sometime. With a wide, low branch, lol.

I had to show everyone Gracie's camo socks. We were all so impressed. :)

Michelle said...

Just came back for the umpteenth time to look at your pics. I agree with Amy (gasp)~ that one of Coutney is beautiful.