Tuesday, December 29, 2009

You B


This morning, I crawled out of bed waaay too early. Joshua decided it was time to get up and that was that. So we went downstairs but I curled up with a blanket on the couch. Grace joined me. We snuggled, face to face, talking about all kinds of very important matters, when she said "You b."
"What do you want me to be?"
"You B."
"Be what?"
"Cause me an A."
"Oh, I'm a B and you're an A? So what do I say?"
"Buh."
"And what do you say?"
"Ah."
"OK then. Buh, buh buh. Buh buh? Buh, buh buh."
"Ah, ahh, ah? Ah ah ah."
This conversation went on for a while (we had a lot to say) until she rolled her eyes, sighed and said simply, "Nuff."

5 comments:

kauffeegrl said...

LOL!!

Unknown said...

She and my girlsies would get along fine!!

Our7isheaven said...

LOL!!

OH I miss those early yrs of learning sounds and to read. BUt I love the yrs my 5 are in now also :D

Merethe said...

Hi!
I am SO glad that i notice your blog this evening! I have been looking at your beatiful pictures and read a lot tonight :) Your kids are so georgius! Thank you for sharing! I will step by again. And i am very sorry for my bad english ;)
God bless your beatiful family.

Greetings from Norway :)

♥ Amy said...

Such a sweetheart. Love that picture and conversation. I left it up for Chris to look at tonight because I knew he'd like it too. Turns out he read your Lego post just this morning since Elisabeth left it open on his work computer. We think you have cute kids. ;)