Saturday, July 4, 2009

4th of July


Cooling off with a little drink.


Some fun in the dirt pile.


Lyvi must have thought they were doing something wrong because she was yellling at them. Only, nobody could understand what she was saying. Maybe she thought they were getting just too dirty.
Gotta love this face.





"Can you go for a bike ride with us?"

Well, of course! Courtney, Nina, Aliyah, and I took off down the road,
OK, THEY took off down the road, I tried my hardest to keep up but...






Nina didn't really fall, she was just pretending.


Jacob scaring Kathy with a rubber snake. Ooh, she looks scaaared!


Jim and Gianna



Nina and Caleb, hanging onto her hair, of course.






We played badmitton, kickball, boche, and even had a juggling show!
Tony has always told me that he and Chris could juggle. Makes me wonder if it's a talent that just runs in the family or if they had plans to run away and join the circus as kids.
I've never accually seen Tony juggle. I'm just supposed to beleive he can.
But I was able to talk Chris into it today.


Tony joined in to prove his ability.

(He threw them up into the air and let them drop)
Hmmm.



The squirt guns were a big hit.




Dont shoot the baby!








Grace got squirted in the back of the head with water and she turned around and yelled at Kassandra.
"It wasn't me!"

"It was Daddy!"






"Here, Lyvi, eat some ice that I was just sucking on. Open your mouth, like this."



There's been a swing hanging from this branch on our tree for as long as I've been in this family. Today it came down! Becka was in it, she didn't get hurt, really, but it sure scared us all.
Grace still wanted to swing in it, though.


Ooh, It can rock, too. Oh, no, it can't.


"Don't take my picture!"



Lyvi "catching" Grace.
"You do 'gain?"
"Yeah."



1 comment:

Jennie said...

I just love this picture!

And I chuckled when I saw the one of Aunt Dee on your other blog....

;D

Love ya!